This is a sponsored post on behalf of Craftsy. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make Home in the Finger Lakes possible.
I love absolutely love donuts, I have even made some baked coconut donuts. But I have never worked up the nerve to try fried yeast-raised doughnuts, even though I really would like to make up a batch. So, when Craftsy asked me to share their Delicious Doughnut Recipes You Can Make at Home eGuide, I was pretty excited.
Craftsy eGuides are guides that you can download onto your computer in PDF format, or view in a web browser. Craftsy is offering select eGuides for FREE for 4 days only! eGuides are usually $4.99 each but you can download Crafsty eGuides and keep them forever!
This is not an offer just for new Craftsy members. I have been a member for over a year and got myself the doughnut eGuide, and love it! If you’re not a member no worries, registration quick and always free. The eGuide has recipes, expert tips & insider tricks for making delicious doughnuts, and is pretty darn cute to boot.
Included in the Delicious Doughnut Recipes You Can Make at Home eGuide :
- Old-fashioned homemade doughnuts
- How to fill a doughnut
- Gluten-free buttermilk baked doughnuts
- Chocolate doughnuts with glaze
- Doughnut decorating ideas
- How to make homemade sprinkles
- And more!
In addition to the Delicious Doughnut Recipes You Can Make at Home eGuide Craftsy has eGuides for almost all your favorite hobbies. Check out the complete list:
- eGuide: Bread Making Basics
- eGuide: Not-So-Basic Buttercream Decorating Ideas
- eGuide: Delicious Doughnut Recipes You Can Make at Home
- eGuide: Success With Container Gardening
- eGuide: Understanding Exposure for Better Photos Now: Beginner Photography Tutorials
- eGuide: 6+ Stash-Busting Paper Craft Projects
- eGuide: Drawing the Human Face: A Primer
- eGuide: Beginner’s Guide to the World of Watercolor
- Guide: Woodturning Basics for Beginners
Let me know which one you grab!
These eGuides are completely free to you, if you download one from my link I may earn a small commission, these commissions help with the cost of maintaining this blog. Though whatever is left over is usually spent on lattes.