I am a self-described stationary junky. I have a whole drawer full of planners, notebooks, checklists. But in 2019 there has been 1 tool that has absolutely changed my life. Because Of the Cultivate What Matters Powersheets, I am in such a better place than I was in December 2018!
After almost a year of dedicated use of my Powersheets, I can honestly say the Powersheets Goal Setting format is one the speaks to and inspires me.
Within my Powersheets, I was able to put ideas, longings and dreams to paper and utilize the spaces in the Powershets to help me map out realistic goals.
Goals that MATTERED to me.
I was able to hold myself accountable and celebrate successes and practice grace when things hadn’t gone as planned, month after month.
I realized that small changes add up little by little, to something much bigger.
That is why I am SO EXCITED to share with you today Pre-Orders are open for the 2020 PowerSheets in the Cultivate What Matters shop today!
Why should I use PowerSheets?
Having nearing the end of my first year using Powersheets, I can speak confidently to the potential that can be harnessed through meaningful and intentional goal setting and digging deep to uncover what matters most to you.
Powersheets are such a helpful tool to uncover what really matters to you. I appreciate that the workbooks make goal setting fun, replacing the overwhelm with simple, actionable steps to take big dreams and ideas and make them possible. It is a grace filled system created by Lara Casey, that helps you break down what truly matters to you.
THE PROGRESS I’VE MADE SO FAR WITH POWERSHEETS:
- I FINALLY took control of my health and fitness. I set a goal to lose 40 lbs. I am down 35, and feel great! It has been an amazing journey, and powersheets helped me break down what felt like a huge goal into small actionable steps!
- I cultivated better daily habits of drinking more water, taking multi-vitamins, taking my medicine, exercising, cleaning, blogging and reading for fun.
- I cultivated relationships with family by being more present, and letting them know they are important to me through small thoughtful gestures.
- I strengthened my relationship with my hubby by increasing the time we are spending together and making more of an effort to be present and available when he needs me.
- I am working on my relationships with friends by setting lunch dates with old friends and coffee dates with new friends.
- I established an evening routine to really focus on my preparing for the next day. It may not seem like much but doing just a few things in the evening helps start the next day off right, and I make most of that fringe time.
- I am making my home a haven, and finally crossing projects off my to-do list that have been lingering there for years! Painting the bathroom, and painting my youngest daughter’s room, were projects I’ve wanted to get done for years, and it felt SO GOOD to get those done.
- I am establishing better systems to promote efficiency and organization. I moved an old desk we had into the living room and created an organized mom commnad center. This has done wonders for my organization and management of paperwork.
ARE POWERSHEETS REALLY WORTH IT?
So obviously, I have accomplished a lot with the help of Powersheets, and I already purchased my 2020 Powersheets when they became available to Cultivate What Matters Affiliates.
I think Powersheets are totally worth it, IF…
- You make the commitment to use them.
- You are willing to answer tough questions about yourself in order to make positive changes in your life.
- You are willing to give yourself (or learn to give yourself) grace if you don’t accomplish everything on your list.
- You are motivated to achieve your goals.
- You want to find your purpose.