I love the little bags of multi-colored fingerling potatoes. These potatoes are much less starchy than larger varieties of potatoes, and let’s face it purple potatoes are cool. When roasted they potatoes have a crisp flavorful coating and creamy almost sweet interior.Print
Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds of mixed Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat well.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined baking pan
- Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through cooking.